When you’re looking for an aroma that’s a real pick-me-up, the best white Kratom won’t let you down. White Kratom powder may not be as popular as its red and green-veined siblings, but for many Kratom purchasers, it offers an alternative that fits well with their lifestyle. Other Kratom buyers, however, may not be familiar with white vein Kratom, what makes it different from other strains, or what options are available when looking for a different type of Kratom. Educating yourself about Kratom powder makes you a more responsible and informed Kratom enthusiast — so keep reading to learn more today!
White Kratom: An Energizing Ethnobotanical
The Mitragyna Speciosa tree, an evergreen relative of the coffee family, holds an important place in the cultures of countries located in Southeast Asia. For centuries, Mitragyna Speciosa (also known as Kratom) has enjoyed a reputation among indigenous people as a medicinal plant. Throughout the region it grows, both wild and in small backyard garden-farms that allow for its easy cultivation and support the local medicinal and economic needs of rural villages.
The best white Kratom comes from the jungles and rainforests of Southeast Asia. The warm, tropical climate, plentiful moisture, and rich, mineral-laden soil leftover from the volcanic eruptions create the perfect environment for the Kratom plant. In these natural habitats, the acidic soil encourages high concentrations of the alkaloid compounds mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine, creating potent leaves that are sought out both inside the region and out.
A model for ethical and sustainable agriculture, the best white Kratom cultivation is often performed by small family groups that have tended to plants for generations. Their ability to receive fair recompense for their harvest of domestic and wild white Kratom leaves helps fight the deforestation that can result from two of the other prime cash crops in the area: timber and oil palms.
Traditional Agricultural Practices
White Kratom is best harvested in the traditional manner which involves carefully selecting the best white Kratom leaves for harvest and picking each leaf by hand. In this process, other leaves that are still maturing are left on the plant and continue to age for future harvests of green and red kratom varieties.
To get the best white Kratom, only the newest leaves are harvested. As the leaves mature on the Kratom plant, the color of the stems and veins shift from white through green before eventually turning a dark red color. This color shift is due to the changing concentration between mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine. Over time, the increase in 7-hydroxymitragynine compounds causes the color change, signaling the transition of the leaves from one “strain” to another. White Kratom, then, is really just the youngest version of green and red kratom strains!
This sequential ripeness helps encourage farmers to take only the best white Kratom. That way they can offer processors the white Kratom they need to satisfy demand while ensuring a reliable source of green and red Kratom in future harvests. When combined with the application of ethical fair trade practices, this system not only helps protect the traditional way of life for the families that farm Kratom but helps them protect the biodiverse jungles and forests that are home to thousands of rare flora and fauna species.
The Best White Kratom Strains
Differences in white Kratom strains stems primarily from the region in which the kratom was harvested. Different Kratom-farming regions, often differentiated in strains by their geographical source, offer slightly varying climates and levels of nutrients in the water and soil that feeds the Kratom trees, resulting in slightly different products. These are five of our most popular offerings:
- Indo – Indonesian Kratom has a reputation for providing an invigorating aroma that is perfect for getting you going in the morning. Indonesian White Kratom blends are prized for their higher 7-hydroxymitragynine content making them a great half-step if you’re considering shifting from white to green.
- Bali – One of the best white Kratom strains for new Kratom buyers, Bali White Kratom is known for its paradoxical aroma which is somehow both relaxing and energizing. This makes Bali Kratom a popular pairing for those that like their coffee with a little less jitter.
- Sumatra – A offshoot of Indonesian Kratom, Sumatra White Kratom offers a pleasant blended aroma that is considered mid-range among experienced Kratom buyers.
- Borneo – Some aromas get you going, then there’s White Borneo’s aroma. If you have problems getting and staying out of bed, this is the best white Kratom aroma for you. If anything, it may be too invigorating for those new to Kratom.
- Maeng Da – Spoken of in reverent tones among Kratom purchasers, Maeng Da Kratom is a white Kratom strain developed in Thailand to be potent — really potent. The name translates into “Pimp Grade” hinting at the perceived power of the active compounds on tap.
Go To The Best To Get The Best
At Kratom Spot, we’re proud of the work we do as vocal international advocates for responsible Kratom access. The local communities we work with have grown and harvested the best white Kratom for generations. If you have questions and need additional information about any of our sustainably and ethically-sourced Kratom products, contact our customer service team at 888-510-2038. Order your high-quality Kratom powder, extract, and capsules online from Kratom Spot today.