Hindsight is 2020, literally. With so much chaos behind us, let’s look forward and find ways to improve our lifestyles in 2021! And what better way to boost our overall wellness than with new, delicious kratom recipes?
For new and experienced kratom users alike, the bitter taste of kratom might be unsavory, to say the least. You likely already know that you can neutralize this bitter taste by brewing a cup of kratom tea. However, there are many more ways to ingest kratom. In fact, we’ll teach you three unique kratom recipes so you can make the most of your kratom strains!
By mixing kratom with the right ingredients, you’re able to enjoy your dose of kratom like never before. Let’s start 2021 the right way! And don’t forget: you can check out our previous kratom recipes and stay cookin’ all throughout the year. Let’s get started!
The Best Damn Kratom-Infused Milkshake In the Cosmos
Kratom users hail the benefits of kratom beverages. And while your cup of kratom tea remains the most popular kratom-infused drink, milkshakes may up the ante.
You see, the bitter taste of kratom reacts with the fatty, creamy ingredients found in a milkshake. Mixing kratom with sweetness smooths the bitter flavors, forming a welcoming kratom concoction.
With all kratom recipes, remember: we are NOT allowed to tell you how many grams of kratom powder to use. Always consume kratom in amounts you’re comfortable with. Remember, just because you can’t taste the kratom in some recipes does NOT mean you won’t feel the effects.
With this in mind, here’s what you’ll need to make the perfect, frothiest kratom milkshake in all the land:
- Your Preferred Dose of Kratom Powder
- Vanilla Ice Cream (1 pint, or about 2 cups)
- Vanilla Extract (1 teaspoon)
- Whole Milk (⅔ cup)
- Powdered Milk (1 tablespoon)
- Strawberry Jam (1 tablespoon)
- Strawberries (¼ cup)
- Oreos (¼ cup)
Make sure to choose a kratom strain that works well for you! We recommend white vein kratom strains if drinking your milkshake over lunch. For late-night milkshake lovers, opt for a red vein kratom strain.
And here’s how to make the best damn kratom-infused milkshake in all the cosmos (makes two servings):
- Bring your whole milk to room temperature. We recommend setting it aside – outside of the fridge – for about 15 minutes.
- Chill your serving glasses. We recommend putting them in the freezer until your milkshakes are ready to serve!
- While your milk is coming to room temperature, coarsely chop both your strawberries and Oreos. Set aside.
- In a blender, add your preferred dose of kratom powder, vanilla ice cream, whole milk, and powdered milk. Blend at medium speed, about 1 minute.
- Add your vanilla extract, strawberry jam, chopped strawberries, and chopped Oreos to your blender—pulse in the blender, about 1 minute.
- Serve in chilled glasses. Garnish with fresh strawberries or sprinkles as desired.
How to Ingest Kratom With an Acai Bowl
- Offering dense nutrients.
- Providing a range of antioxidants.
- Supporting brain function.
- Possibly improving cholesterol levels.
- Potentially exhibiting anti-cancer effects.
And if you’ve heard of acai berries, you’re no doubt aware of acai bowls, the most popular method of enjoying acai. However, did you know that you can easily infuse your homemade acai bowls with high-quality kratom?!
Here’s what you’ll need to make a wellness-boosting, kratom-infused acai bowl:
- Your Preferred Grams of Kratom Powder
- Frozen Acai Berry Packet (1 pack or about 100 grams)
- Apple Juice (½ cup, preferably from concentrate)
- Frozen Strawberries (½ cup)
- Frozen Blueberries (½ cup)
- Frozen Banana (1 to 2, depends on preference)
- Granola of Choice (about 1 cup)
- Fresh Fruit of Choice (about 1 cup)
- Chia Seeds (1 tablespoon)
- Coconut Flakes (1 tablespoon)
- Honey (about 1 tablespoon)
You’ll notice a lot of fruit in this recipe. By mixing kratom with sweeter fruity ingredients, you’re able to successfully overcome the bitter taste of kratom! Furthermore, by consuming kratom in this way, you’re combining the potential benefits of kratom with the wonders of acai. Who doesn’t love a two-for-one special?
Here’s how to make your preferred dose of kratom into a health-focused acai bowl (makes two servings):
- If starting with ONLY fresh fruit, portion your strawberries, blueberries, and bananas, then freeze in advance as necessary.
- In a blender, add kratom powder, frozen acai berry packet, apple juice, frozen strawberries, frozen blueberries, and frozen banana. Blend at high speed until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Pour acai blend into a large bowl.
- Atop your acai blend, sprinkle granola, fresh fruit, chia seeds, and coconut flakes. Try to apply all toppings evenly around the bowl.
- Drizzle honey atop the acai blend and toppings.
- Consume kratom powder in a delicious, health-focused acai bowl!
The Cheesiest Loaded Kratom Potato Chips You’ve Never Heard Of
We’ll admit, we’ve been heavy into blending lately. However, there are a variety of kratom recipes that successfully overcome the bitter taste of kratom. Don’t have a blender? Don’t worry, this recipe is for you!
We’re, of course, talking about cheesy, delectable kratom-infused potato chips. These loaded potato chips let you ingest kratom among a delicious, Super Bowl-worthy snack! We went healthy with the acai bowls, but let’s give the people what they really want.
Here’s what you’ll need for mixing kratom into loaded potato chips:
- Your Desired Grams of Kratom Powder
- Un-peeled Large Golden or Red Potatoes (4 count)
- Butter (3 tablespoons)
- Grated Cheddar Cheese (¾ cup)
- Sour Cream (as needed)
- Salt & Pepper (as needed)
- Minced Green Onions (as needed)
Here’s how to make these delicious, greasy, and loaded kratom-infused potato chips (makes 4 servings):
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with a piece of tinfoil. Apply 1 tablespoon of butter to the foil to avoid sticking later on.
- Slice potatoes into chip-sized circles. Lay in an even layer across the baking sheet.
- Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter. Generously brush the top of each potato chip with melted butter.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, waiting for the bottom of the chips to turn golden brown.
- Flip chips, sprinkle kratom powder evenly atop each chip, and bake for 10 additional minutes.
- Sprinkle your grated cheese atop each potato chip and bake for an additional five minutes.
- Remove your chips from the oven and let sit for five minutes.
- Garnish each chip with a dollop of sour cream and some minced green onions. You can also add bacon and other preferred ingredients!
You’re probably wondering: can you really just sprinkle kratom powder atop potato chips? Yes, you can! According to culinary experts, the grease from the cheese should mask the bitter taste of kratom products. Kratom powder is also generally heat-resistant. Adding it late in the baking process, as suggested, should keep your kratom experience intact!
Start 2021 With Some Delicious Kratom Recipes
At Kratom Spot, we’re always trying new and exciting ways to ingest kratom. Follow our blog for kratom recipes and all the latest kratom-related news. We know that kratom possesses a bitter taste. But with our access to industry experts and research, we’re able to improve the way we consume kratom altogether!
Whether you prefer a piping cup of kratom tea or greasy, kratom-infused potato chips is up to you! However, we’re here to give you the tools and knowledge to improve your kratom experience! Happy New Year to the Kratom Spot family!