TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DISCLAIMER: Any products on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Products on this website should not be misused and you are encouraged to do your own research as we are not medical professionals. You must be over 18 years of age to purchase any products from this website. These products are not intended for human consumption should not be consumed; you are responsible for the use of this product and assume all risk associated with said use. All of our products are sold for legitimate purposes only. By placing an order, you are agreeing to the above disclaimer
1. Age. Goods may not be purchased by anyone under the age of 18. All orders may require an adult signature at time of delivery or other verification of age by Buyer. Any minors attempting to purchase will be prosecuted for fraud.
2. Use. Unless otherwise covered by the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994, Goods purchased from the Seller are sold for herbarium specimen, for collection, for smudging, scientific research, and/or ornamental display purposes only. The Goods are not intended for human consumption under any circumstances. Any human consumption of the goods is deemed mis-use.
3. Regulation and Risk of Loss. Buyer is completely responsible for obeying local laws and regulations with respect to the Goods purchased from the Seller. The offer of the Goods by the Seller is void where prohibited. Any complications with Goods in transit which are due to a failure to observe applicable laws and regulations are entirely the responsibility of the Buyer. Any risk of loss of the Goods expressly passes to the Buyer upon purchase.
4. Personal Information. Buyer certifies that their billing and shipping information are their own and not those of a third party, related or unrelated. Seller reserves the right to refuse sale to any Buyer or potential Buyer, for any reason.
5. Shipping. Seller will make every reasonable effort to ensure the Goods are shipped to the Buyer in a timely fashion. In the event there is a delay, the Buyer acknowledges the Seller is not liable for such delay.
6. Returns. Returns are to be decided on case by case basis at the whole discretion of the Seller.
7. Severability. Should any provisions of these Terms and Conditions be declared legally invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable, the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected thereby.
8. Choice of Law and Venue. These Terms and Conditions, as well as any sale of Goods to Buyer, are deemed to have been agreed to in and occurred in the State of California and any disputes or interpretation, construction, and the remedies for enforcement or breach are to be applied pursuant to and in accordance with the laws the State of California. Buyer and Seller expressly agree that all actions or proceedings arising in connection with the sale of any Goods or these Terms and Condition shall be tried and litigated exclusively in the State or Federal Courts located in the State of California. The parties waive the right to contest exclusive venue by any motion to transfer, motion for forum non-conveniens or related motions.
9. Disclaimer of Liability. The purpose of this Terms and Conditions agreement is to alleviate the Seller from any and all liability arising out of any injury or other damage caused by the purchase, use or mis-use of the Goods. By purchasing the Goods, you are here making the following affirmative representation(s):
a. I am over 18 and an adult under the laws of my State and Country.
b. I am in good health and capable of making my own decisions.
c. LIMITATION AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. I clearly understand that all Goods & information received through Seller are provided ‘AS IS’ and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose are hereby disclaimed.
d. In no event will Seller be liable to me or anyone else for any damages or injury caused by misuse or improper use of the Goods, or action taken by me in reliance on information or views either verbal or in literature purchased or obtained through Seller or for any incidental, consequential, special, or similar damages.
e. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Seller and all other parties involved including but not limited their owners, officers, affiliates, associates and employees for any and all damages incurred as result of any mis-use of the Goods. These parties shall not be liable under any theory whatsoever.
f. In no event shall Seller be liable under any damages other than the amount paid by me for product. Any and all other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive, are hereby excluded.
g. I HAVE CLEARLY READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS WELL AS ANY AND ALL CAUTIONS & WARNINGS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARNINGS PRINTED ON THE LABEL (IF ANY). I hereby agree to carefully abide by these cautions & warnings. I also will abide by all warnings stated on the website, regarding product use.