Bust out your green (or orange, we don’t discriminate) clothing, ’cause St. Paddy’s is just around the corner! And here at Kratom Spot, we’ll be enjoying this celebration of all things Irish with a heaping helping of holiday savings.
That’s right: the Kratom Spot St. Patrick’s Day Sale is here!
We’re offering a special 25% off sale site-wide, from 3/14 to 3/17 — meaning that it’s the perfect time to stock up on all your favorites, try something new, or give your friends and loved ones a taste of what all-natural, top-grade kratom can do for them.
And just for added kicks, we’ve got a recipe for a tasty, kratom-infused take on a timeless Irish recipe to help you celebrate in festive style!
Read on for details on the Kratom Spot St. Patrick’s Day Sale and Celebration!
How To Save Big on Kratom This St. Paddy’s Day
Looking to save some green? Well, you must have the luck of the Irish because you’ve come to the right place: Our St. Patrick’s Day kratom sale is the key you’ve been looking for!
To save 25% off your entire order, just use Coupon Code ‘LUCKY25‘ (without the quotes) at checkout.
So no matter what you’d like to try, the St. Patrick’s Day Sale at Kratom Spot is the perfect time! Check out our extensive inventory of:
Kratom and Alcohol: A Note on St. Paddy’s Festivities
It’s undeniable that modern celebrations of St. Patrick’s Day tend to involve their fair share of tippling.
In fact, this tradition dates back to even the very earliest St. Paddy’s celebrations — after all, it was celebrated as a Feast Day during which Lenten restrictions on food and alcohol were lifted!
But if you’ll be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with a bit of kratom, strongly consider moderating your alcohol consumption.
There’s very little research on how kratom and alcohol interact, but available data suggests several relevant considerations:
- Kratom may potentiate alcohol, meaning that you’ll feel alcohol’s effects from smaller doses.
- Many users report that using kratom with alcohol resulted in stronger-than-usual alcohol hangovers.(So stay hydrated!)
- Even though it can cause feelings of euphoria, alcohol is a depressant — and as such, its effects will likely interfere with those of your kratom dose, diminishing the effectiveness and enjoyment of both!
Of course, it’s never good to overdo it. Whether with alcohol or with kratom, too much of a good thing is a recipe for a bad time. That’s doubly true if you’re going to be pairing the two together, so be sure to go easy on your consumption this St. Paddy’s Day!
Special Recipe: Honeyed Kratom Irish Soda Bread
Irish soda bread is an undeniable tradition of St. Patrick’s Day — and, if you ask this Irish boy, an undeniably delicious treat for any time of year!
But did you know that a small infusion of kratom and honey can be an exceptional addition to this timeless treat?
That’s right! Honey is one of the best pairings with kratom, as the two tastes balance each other splendidly and turn your regular treatment into a tasty treat.
To try out this delicious recipe, here’s what you’ll need:
What You’ll Need
- Your favorite strain of kratom powder (might we recommend something festively green?)
- Don’t overdo it on the kratom! We recommend a smallish dose so that the flavor doesn’t overwhelm the honey and delightful taste of the bread itself.
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 ¾ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- ⅓ cup butter
- ½ cup raisins (optional but highly recommended)
- 1 tbsp caraway seeds (optional)
How To Make Honeyed Kratom Irish Soda Bread
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Stir flour, baking soda, kratom powder, and caraway seeds (optional) in a large bowl.
- Cut butter into the powder mix until it resembles coarse crumbs (important!).
- Mix in raisins.
- Add buttermilk and honey, then stir until evenly mixed.
- Prepare a floured counter or other surface.
- Turn out the dough on the floured counter until consistency is smooth.
- Shape the dough into a round ball.
- Place ball onto a baking sheet with parchment paper, flattening out the bottom of the ball.
- Using a sharp knife, score a sharp “X” into the top of the dough. If dough is too sticky to score, roll out with more flour.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until crust is golden brown.
After that, allow the bread to cool until warm, then slice and serve with butter. Couldn’t be easier, couldn’t be more delicious!