Last year, an estimated 15 million people reported using kratom in the United States alone. Needless to say, kratom products are far more popular than ever before. With so many people interested in mitragyna speciosa, the plant responsible for kratom, where are all the user guides?
At Kratom Spot, we occasionally publish content to help you navigate the saturated kratom marketplace. But it’s time we dive deeper, exploring comprehensive tips that help you purchase kratom like never before.
Today, we’ll turn new kratom users into bonafide experts. But that’s not all: we’ll teach existing kratom users some of our industry secrets! We believe in the efficacy of kratom products and wish to make this plant accessible to all. As such, we’ll educate you on a variety of relevant kratom knowledge. This includes:
- Finding the best kratom to buy online and in-store.
- Vetting kratom manufacturers for quality control.
- Understanding the importance of lab tested kratom.
- Choosing between a myriad of kratom strains.
Our best tip? Don’t get kratom that’s not right for you. Everyone is different, and it’s important for new and existing users to curate their personal wellness treatment. Kratom Spot is here to change the way we think about kratom. Let’s get started!
1. Should You Purchase Kratom Online or In-Store?
When looking to get kratom, examining online vs. in-store kratom is the logical first step. We also understand that in-store kratom might be unavailable to you because of the COVID-19 pandemic. However, we want to teach you how to find the best kratom to buy for you. We’ll cover both online and in-store kratom products, as well as the pros and cons of each.
The Pros & Cons of Buying Kratom Online
- Access the largest selection of kratom strains and products.
- The lowest kratom prices found anywhere.
- Utilize return policies that offer satisfaction-guarantee or your money back. Talk about quality control!
- Contact customer support about any questions you have, including after purchasing kratom.
- Browse educational resources and how-to guides that improve your kratom regimen.
- Just one: delivery time. However, Kratom Spot ships all orders same-day, decreasing this potential downside to buying kratom online.
The Pros & Cons of Buying In-Store Kratom
- No delivery time necessary.
- See before you buy.
- Possibly knowledgeable staff.
- A limited selection of kratom products.
- Generally higher pricing.
- The possibility of lower-quality kratom strains.
- Limited return policies (if at all).
- Lack of quality control (if at all).
2. Vet Your Kratom Manufacturer
As you can see, when you purchase kratom online, the pros certainly outweigh the cons. The same cannot be said when you get kratom in-store. However, all stores are different. We recommend against buying kratom in gas stations or untrustworthy headshops. Just remember: online kratom retailers are much more regulated than in-person stores.
Regardless of if you’re buying kratom online or in-person, it’s vital to vet your kratom manufacturer. How do you do that?
- Get a feel for their business! Does their website or store feel safe? Welcoming? Always check the “About Us” section on their website and try to gain a sense of how they do business.
- Check for lab tested products! If a manufacturer cannot guarantee their products are third-party lab tested, don’t buy from them. Third-party lab tested products are evaluated for contaminants and other dangerous chemicals. You should always see for yourself that what you’re buying is, in fact, authentic kratom free of contaminants.
- Examine their quality control practices! This goes beyond lab-testing. Are they actually trying their products themselves before selling them to you? Do they offer a comprehensive return policy if you don’t like your purchase?
When answering these questions, you’ll begin to learn if a manufacturer or retailer is trustworthy. Does Kratom Spot meet these criteria?
- We don’t just sell kratom. We use it. Passionate kratom users make the best kratom vendors, as we won’t sell you anything we wouldn’t take ourselves.
- All of our kratom products are third-party lab tested prior to packaging and sale.
- Our website is consistently optimized for performance, easing the process of buying kratom online and contacting customer support.
3. Find the Right Kratom Products for You
So you’ve found a kratom vendor that fits your needs. But what kratom products should you buy from them? For new kratom users, the sheer amount of available products might be overwhelming. Fear not! We’re here to offer guidance on all the big name kratom strains and products!
For starters, we need to look at the “Big 3” kratom strains. These are:
- Red Vein Kratom: known to offer calming effects.
- White Vein Kratom: known to offer energizing effects.
- Green Vein Kratom: known as a hybrid of red vein and white vein kratom.
These are the three most common kratom strains on the market. You can also purchase kratom strains by region. All mitragyna speciosa trees – which produce kratom – grow in Southeast Asia. But some users prefer the powerful Thai Maeng Da kratom over the small-batch Bali kratom. It all comes down to personal preference.
Furthermore, there are a variety of kratom products, each with its own advantages. Here are the products we carry, as well as what makes them stand apart.
- Popular Kratom Powders: offers the most versatility. Kratom powder is great for users who love kratom tea, as well as those who wish to measure a dosage themselves.
- Convenient Kratom Capsules: pre-dosed, ready-to-take. Kratom capsules are ideal for users who dislike the natural taste of kratom. It’s also great for those who want a no-frills kratom regimen.
- Powerful Kratom Extracts: powerful like nothing else. Kratom extracts are perfect for experienced kratom users that want to up the ante. These extracts come in powder form but pack a punch unfound in kratom powders.
- Mouthwatering Kratom Shots: new, thrilling, delicious. Kratom shots combine high-quality kratom alkaloids with a delicious dosage method. Just chug and enjoy!
4. Sample Kratom Strains (if Available)
When looking for the best kratom to buy, why not try a lot? At Kratom Spot, we offer a variety of kratom sample packs. In this way, you don’t have to commit to just one strain. These sample packs are ideal for new users who want to find their perfect strain! In addition, they’re great for experienced users who want to try something similar to what they know they like.
Here are the sample packs we have to offer:
- Kratom Sample Pack: try red, white, and green vein kratom, all at once.
- Red Vein Sample Pack: different kinds of red vein kratom for you relaxation lovers!
- White Vein Sample Pack: various white vein kratom strains for a needed energy boost.
- Green Vein Sample Pack: who doesn’t love a good hybrid?
- Ultra Kratom Sample Pack: try a variety of potent kratom extracts!
- Maeng Da Sample Pack: the powerful Thai Maeng Da, this time with Big 3 variety!
- Kratom Shots Sample Pack: lab tested kratom shots in many flavors.
- Ultra Strength Kratom Shots Sample Pack: looking for a bigger punch? No problem!
When learning the ins and outs of the kratom world, don’t shy away from trial-and-error practices. Who knows, you might just find something that’s perfect for your kratom regimen.
Kratom Spot: Get Kratom Online from the People’s Choice!
It doesn’t have to be a hassle when you purchase kratom online. In fact, it can be enjoyable! At Kratom Spot, we want to give you the tools to find the best kratom to buy for you. That’s why we offer a variety of kratom strains, products, discounts, and more!
Follow our blog for more how-to guides and educational resources. We have the latest kratom news, as well as expert advice and tips. New and experienced kratom users alike should have access to the best kratom regimens available. Kratom Spot is doing our part to make that happen!