If you’re new to Kratom, you might not know how to buy Kratom. It sounds simple, but too many newcomers get suckered in by “budget” sites that don’t meet their needs. Discouraged, they give up on their research into Kratom and choose other, often fruitless paths in a quest to support their health and wellness. By learning how to buy quality Kratom, however, they could experience better results that can be just what they were searching for.
The Basics Of Kratom
The plant we know as Kratom, or Mitragyna speciosa, comes from an evergreen tree related to coffee that grows in the tropical regions of Southeast Asia. Native to the warm, wet rainforests of the area, it’s been used for hundreds of years as a medicinal plant by the local population. The Kratom powder you’re familiar with is made from the leaves of this tree once they’ve been harvested, dried, and ground. At that point, they can be further processed into extracts, encapsulated, or used in other products.
Once it’s harvested, however, Kratom’s quality becomes highly dependent on how it’s stored and maintained. For many people, money is tight, but choosing to buy “budget” Kratom products can end up costing you more in the long run. This is what makes knowing how to buy Kratom so important. If not purchased properly, you could end up wasting money and negatively impacting your health and wellness.
What To Watch Out For With Cheap Kratom
When you’re offering budget products, the cost-cutting has to come from somewhere, and shady dealers are still going to make sure they clear a decent profit. Part of knowing how to buy Kratom is being able to spot these red flags.
- Older Product – Kratom has a useable lifespan that starts when the leaves are harvested. From that point, you’ll get the best potency before three months have elapsed. After that quality falls off quick if it isn’t properly stored, and if a supplier won’t spend money on a good product, they aren’t going to spend the money to properly store it.So how does this happen? There are several ways. Sometimes they buy their supply from a more reputable seller who wouldn’t sell an older product to customers. Other times they ordered way too much and couldn’t move it in time. Whatever the reason, the results are the same: a product that is too old and potentially harmful.
- Lower Potency – Kratom is cultivated to deliver a high yield of active compounds. If those compounds didn’t form due to improper growing technique, processing, or storage, then you’re not getting your money’s worth. Unfortunately, even if you know how to buy quality Kratom, it can be hard to spot ineffective products through a computer screen, which is why so many people are skeptical when the price tag gets too low.
- Don’t Know Their Source – A supplier can’t reasonably assure you that you’re getting great quality Kratom if they don’t know where they’re getting it from. They don’t worry about their sources or where their Kratom is coming from next year. They already know it’s coming from whoever has the lowest price available so they can maximize their profit with the markup.
- Don’t Contribute To The Community – A reputable seller wants to ensure there will be plenty of high-quality Kratom in the future and that their customers are getting the best information and advocacy on their behalf when it comes to regulations that affect how to buy Kratom and explore it safely. That costs money that “budget” dealers won’t spend. If they’re interested in your cash but not your wellness, that’s a problem.
- Can’t Provide Consistency – Another problem with suppliers chasing the lowest cost above all else is that there is no product consistency. Different strains, different potencies, and different processing, all add up to you getting a different product every time. Without repeatable Kratom quality, you can’t get repeatable results.
Ways To Save Money Without Going “Budget”
There are ways to buy quality Kratom at a great price. They may take a little extra research, planning, or effort, but follow these tips and you can save a little green when buying your Kratom products.
- Buy From A Reputable Online Seller – Knowing how to buy Kratom can be as easy as choosing a reputable seller. They should know where their Kratom came from and work actively with local farmers to promote sustainable practices that will prepare the next generation for success. Their Kratom should be fresh, provide great potency, and be consistent in delivering the highest-quality powders, extracts, and capsules.
- Consider Using Higher-Potency Extracts In Smaller Amounts – This can offer great savings opportunities. They deliver the same amount of the active compounds in smaller amounts.
- Join The Club – If your supplier has a buyer’s club or email list, subscribe! You’ll get access to great specials. This can lower your cost on the same premium products.
- Prioritize Quality Over Quantity – You want high-quality Kratom at a fair price, not non-effective Kratom at a cheap price. As with many things, you get what you pay for.
- Go Big – Buying product in bulk can be a great way to save on your Kratom if you’re willing to put time and resources into proper storage. Airtight containers stored in cool, dry, dark places can extend the potency life of your Kratom to a year or more.
We’ve built a reputation for delivering consistently high-quality Kratom products. We do this by building relationships with local growers, fostering their families’ farming traditions and helping create a more fair and sustainable Kratom industry. We’re proud of our advocacy efforts to help protect the rights of adults to have access to Kratom.