As people conduct their own independent research, they’re looking for ways to balance their health and wellness with help from Kratom, Kratom alternatives, and the best natural products on the market. It’s understandable. With concerns about the addictive chemicals found in modern medicine, the interest in natural health and wellness is skyrocketing. While Kratom is pretty awesome, it never hurts to know about the other products available if you need to try something different.
Understanding What You’re Replacing With Kratom Alternatives
During your research, you’ve certainly found quite a few anecdotes crediting Kratom with a variety of benefits, and now you’ve had the chance to explore Kratom for yourself. When starting your search for an alternative, make sure you pay attention to the specific results you want to repeat. That will help you better decide which one is right for you because the truth is there is no alternative for Kratom. At least not a single alternative. While some of these are among the best natural products in the world and come close to Kratom’s versatility, none are actually the “whole package”, but they do help in certain areas.
Leading Kratom Alternatives
Looking at the common reasons cited for choosing Kratom, patterns start to emerge in what people are most commonly seeking from Kratom. These are some of the top alternatives to Kratom’s performance in some of these areas.
- Kava Kava – Native to the South Pacific Islands, Kava kava has been said to help manage anxiety and promote a calmer mind, making it popular as an aid to sleep as well. Widely available in health food stores, it supports relaxation through manipulation of the human body’s GABA system. The downside is that it can be far too sedating for some users, long-term heavy use can damage the liver, and it reacts negatively with some psychiatric medications.
- White Willow Bark – A natural pain reliever used for centuries as an analgesic, its extract can be the answer to everyday aches and pains. The bark of the Salix Alba was so effective, salicylic acid was developed from the active compounds purified crystal form. It is still commonly used today under the name aspirin. The problem with familiarity in pharmaceuticals is that our body builds up a tolerance, and aspirin is one of the most commonly used medicines on the planet.
- Marijuana – Not entirely legal and still not at all legal in many places, Marijuana is often considered a source of relief for a variety of conditions, many of them overlapping with traditional stories about Kratom, making it one of the more popular Kratom alternatives. It tends to be expensive, however, and in many places, it can still lead to jail time. It also offers profound psychoactive effects that may not be right for all situations.
- CBD – Marijuana’s close cousin, industrial hemp CBD is gaining more and more traction in the holistic wellness industry. You capture many of the potential health benefits of marijuana, but without the psychoactive effects of THC. There is so much interest however, that along with the best natural products are products from new manufacturers who prioritize profit over wellness are rushing to get in on the action. Results can vary heavily between products and people, so it may take a while to find the right product, potency, and dosage for you.
- Guarana – Guarana beans are very high in caffeine, making them one of the more familiar Kratom alternatives. Each bean contains about twice as much as a coffee bean. Users can easily be overstimulated, becoming jittery or emotional easily. The bright side is it is easily available at not only most health food stores but many of the most popular energy drinks as well.
- Wild Lettuce – Lactuca Virosa is a weed you’ve seen and mowed over for years. Said to help recover from opioid addiction, this plant contains a bitter, white liquid through its stems and stalks. When this is extracted in either a tincture or decoction, it is said to ease pain and can cause a mild amount of euphoria. It does not, however, provide stimulating effects and it is not very strong, even for Kratom alternatives.
- Keep It In The Family – Mitragyna hirsuta and Mitragyna javanica have different but similar active compounds to mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine, usually considered the two most important alkaloids in Kratom. They exert a similar effect on the same receptors, but at a much milder level. Under most circumstances, if you can’t get Kratom, you won’t be able to get these either, and you would require more powder, leading to higher costs for diminished results.
Keep Kratom On Hand
While some of these are some of the best natural products out there, the fact remains that so is Kratom. In some cases, it would take 2-3 separate substances to make up the difference.
We’re proud to offer a variety of premium Kratom powders, extracts, and capsules. If you have any questions about our products, contact our customer service team at 888-510-2038. Order your Kratom from Kratom Spot today.